This resume template is perfect if you are a student applying for a college, internship, or summer job. You could even be a college freshman looking to start your career or simply looking for a job that can help you pay your tuition fees. By using our sample for a college resume, you can get started immediately with the process of finding a job or institution that best suits you.
What is a college resume?
A college resume is a document that summarizes your academic achievements, work experience, extracurricular activities, volunteering, and other relevant information that showcases your potential as a college student.
You can use it when applying for work as an intern or for a summer job, and even as a resume for your college application.
It’s necessary to include any internship, part-time job, and study abroad program that you may have completed during high school. Don’t forget to highlight any leadership positions you have held or currently hold to further demonstrate your skills and qualifications.
How to write a college student resume for internships in 2023?
We have made it easy for you to start writing your resume by including the 9 sections we deemed necessary. All you have to do is to keep in mind the following when writing:
- Start by filling in your information to the corresponding categories.
- Use bullet points with concise language to highlight your accomplishments and experiences.
- Tailor your college student resume template to the job requirements you are applying for.
- Use keywords from the job description to emphasize your relevant experiences and achievements.
Include any awards, honors, or relevant coursework or research experience you have accomplished. Since you are using Word to write your resume, you don’t have to worry about typos or grammar errors, as the spelling and grammar check will take care of that. We have also formatted this college resume example in a clean, professional manner that is easy to read and understand.
Visit this link for more on How to write a resume.
How to download this resume for free?
It cannot get any easier than this! Follow the steps below to successfully download and edit your free template:
- Click on the free Download button above.
- The download will start automatically.
- Go to the downloads folder on your device and open the Word College Template.
- Edit your resume and export it to PDF.
- Send to recruiters!
Download this free college resume example now!