This CV model for job applications is customizable in Word. Its adaptable design makes it a good model for any job, including teaching! Don’t forget to use keywords from the job description to ensure that your application matches the position you are applying for. Download it now and make it reflect your style and experience!
What is a CV model for a job?
A CV model is a pre-designed template you can download in Word and customize immediately to make it your own and send out to recruiters. Our professionals have put this CV template for jobs together so that you have a framework to follow and are sure you have included all the essential information that will launch your career or take it to the next level.
Check out How to make a resume for the best writing tips.
Which template is best for a CV and why?
The CV model for job applications works best for job seekers looking to create a professional CV but lack design skills or time to make it happen. The reverse chronological resume structure works best. It’s simple to read and skim, and it is well-known among hiring managers because it is the most regularly used. Furthermore, it is ATS-friendly, which means it can be easily scanned by Applicant Tracking Systems.
Why choose this CV model?
- Customizable: Download this CV model for job in Word and customize it to fit your style preferences. You can adjust the font size, color, headings, and the layout! Have fun with it to make it your own!
- User-friendly: The model is easy to use. We have provided real-life examples of how professional experiences are laid out for a teaching job so that you can easily make it your own.
- All-inclusive: This CV sample includes all the sections needed to paint a comprehensive professional picture of you. You can rest assured that you won’t forget any vital information as our experts have well-guided you through the writing process when putting together this Curriculum Vitae for jobs.
How to download this CV for free?
Download and edit your free template by following these steps:
- Click on the Download button.
- It will start automatically.
- Open the Word document.
- Edit and export it to PDF.
- Send to recruiters!
Download this free CV model now!