Dance Resume Template
Download this dance resume example for free
Are you a dancer? Here is the best dance resume template a dancer can use to get a job. This dance CV template adapts to all types of profiles: dance instructors, professional dancers, dance teachers and dance for college. Free download this dance resume example in Word by clicking on the link. Open the file in Word and fill your professional information in. The job you’re looking for is almost yours, you just need to export your dance CV in PDF and send it to recruiters. Download now this free resume template !
|File format:||Word (Microsoft)|
|Download:||For the lastest versions of Word|
|Download:||For Word 97-2013 versions|
How to make a dance resume
With a few steps you will know exactly how to write a dance resume that will help you land the best job for you!
- Type your professional dance information in a chronological way so that readers can see your latest work first.
- Choose the best font that suits your profile, try not to be too creative because it could be hard to read.
- Read the company requirements before writing your dance resume, they might ask for special information you would regret to miss.
- Education is really important for a dancer, so try to specify teacher’s names if they are famous dancers or choreographers.
- In the skills section try adding these: Agility, flexibility, stress management, teamwork, discipline and motivation.