Free download Europass CV template in Word format
The Europass CV is recognized in all the countries that are members of the European Union. Its structure is simple, clear and precise. It is perfect for everyone who wants to make a CV for the first time. In fact, the English instructions file attached to this CV will help you to fill it up. This Europass CV template is totally free and completely editable in Word or Open Office (you can change colors, text, etc.). Its compatible with Mac and PC. Download now this European CV in English!
The Europass CV
The Europass CV is perfect for everyone who wishes to work in any country member of the European Union. If you ask yourself how to make a European CV, the Europass CV will easily answer your question. It is an official Curriculum Vitae format made by Europass in collaboration with the European Union. It facilitates and standardizes the job search for eFu and non-eu citizens who want to find a job in Europe.
This official CV template is available for free download on our website. The Europass CV will present your profile in a sober, efficient and organized way. This CV will give every hiring manager all the information they need to evaluate your profile. The European Curriculum Vitae counts with the essential elements to obtain a professional result and will adapt to every country and to all kinds of profiles.
An instructions manual which you can also download for free in this same site will help you filling up your Europass Resume. In order to complete your CV, it is important that you answer some basic questions at the time you are editing it: What is my education level? What is my professional level? Which ones are my important skills? Etc.
The Europass Curriculum Vitae is very useful for all the recruiters who are used to international profiles. It will help them compare the profiles of candidates from different countries.
Main advantages of the Europass CV
- This resume allows you to apply to job offers from any country member of the European Union.
- The format is recognized by all the countries that are part of the EU.
- It allows to evaluate the competence levels.
- Downloadable in more than 27 languages on the Europass website.
Disadvantages of the Europass CV
- Its design is simple and not so modern, in other words, not as attractive as others.
- Its isn’t very popular in some companies, some people don’t know it exists.
Europass Curriculum Vitae Tips
If you’re searching for a job in Europe, we suggest you to have a basic resume as well. That way, you will be able to send both versions to the Company you’re applying for and give the recruiters the choice of using the format they prefer. Besides, sending both formats will show you are very professional and have initiative.
- For more information about this official format, go to the Europass website created by the European Commission. https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/es/documents/curriculum-vitae
- Free Europass© CV Template offered by the European Union. (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu).