Free download these Google Docs Resume Templates that were designed by the exact resume rules employers are looking for. Each of these templates was created by our professional team. They adapt to every profile, so don’t hesitate to choose the one you liked the best.
To get the free Google Docs Resume Template you just need to click on the download link and open the file on Google Docs and personalize it your own way! All our Google Drive Resumes are compatible with Microsoft Word, in case you prefer to edit it on Word. Download now our free resume template and start your job search today !
Free Download Google Docs Resumes :
How to download and edit our Google Drive Resume samples
To get for free our Google Drive Resume Templates follow these simple steps:
- Choose the Resume template that best suits your professional profile.
- Click on the download button.
- Open the file on Google Docs or on Word.
- Fill up the template with your own information.
- Save or export your resume in PDF.
Why should you choose Google Docs to create your Resume in 2021
Creating your Resume in Google Docs has many advantages, here are the most relevant:
- Google Docs tracks changes and saves a history of changes, so this way you won’t miss important information you might have deleted by mistake.
- History. You can revert to any previous version you want, it also allows you to save any version with other name so you won’t loose any of them.
- Auto Saving. This is the best advantage of Google Docs, every document is saved in real time. Forget about any problems than might put in risk your document, every change you make is saved.
- Offline mode. Don’t worry about your Internet connection, you can work offline and save the changes once you connect again.
- Export variety. There are a lot of formats you can pick to export your document: Word and PDF included.