All of our Google Docs resume templates are available for free download. Pick the one that resonates with your style and career choice and start applying for jobs today! By using Docs you can always pick up where you left off, anytime, anywhere. Download your free resume template now for Google Drive!
Google Docs resumes templates for free download:
How to download and edit a Google Docs resume template
To our free Google Drive resume templates follow these simple steps:
- Choose the resume template that best suits your professional profile.
- Click on the download button.
- Make a copy of the file and open it in Google Docs.
- Then, fill up the template with your own information.
- Finally, save or export your resume in PDF.
Why should I choose a Google Docs resume template in 2023?
Creating your resume in Google Docs has many advantages, here are the most relevant:
- History: Google Docs tracks and saves changes. So, this means that you won’t miss important information you might have deleted by mistake. You can also revert to any previous version you want. It also allows you to save any version with another name so you won’t lose any of them.
- Auto Saving: This is the best advantage of Google Docs, every document is saved in real-time. So you can forget about any problems that might put your document at risk, every change you make is saved.
- Offline mode: Don’t worry about your internet connection, you can work offline and save the changes once you connect again.
- Export variety: In fact, there are a lot of formats you can pick to export your document. The recommended two are Word and PDF.
How do I ensure that my resume complies with ATS systems?
Our resume examples in Google Docs are ATS-friendly, but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure compatibility.
- Avoid using complicated components such as tables, text boxes, photos, charts, symbols, or fonts other than Calibri or Ariel.
- While you can change the basic style, font, and formatting to suit your style preferences, HR experts recommend keeping it simple and consistent.